|Download Speed||Use the speed tester below to provide an estimate for your line.||Use the speed tester below to provide an estimate for your line.||Use the speed tester below to provide an estimate for your line.||Use the speed tester below to provide an estimate for your line.||Use the speed tester below to provide an estimate for your line.||Use the speed tester below to provide an estimate for your line.|
|Upload Speed||Up to 1Mbps||Up to 1Mbps||Up to 1Mbps||Up to 2.5 Mbps||Up to 1Mbps||Up to 2.5 Mbps|
|Minimum Contract||12 Months||12 Months||12 Months||12 Months||12 Months||12 Months|
|Data Transfer (Peak) ²||10GB/month||30GB/month||Unmetered||Unmetered||Unmetered||Unmetered|
|Data Transfer (off Peak) ²||30GB/month||300GB/month||Unmetered||Unmetered||Unmetered||Unmetered|
|Static IP Address||1 or 8 static IPs with editable PTR records||1 or 8 static IPs with editable PTR records||1 or 8 static IPs with editable PTR records||1 or 8 static IPs with editable PTR records||1 or 8 static IPs with editable PTR records||1 or 8 static IPs with editable PTR records|
ADSL is the broadband solution for businesses who don’t have a fiber optic connection. ADSL stands for Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line- but what on earth does this do?
- It enables faster data speeds on standard copper telephone lines- so there is no need to dig up your area to put in optical fibre cable.
- It is called asymmetric as it is deliberately configured so that download speeds are much faster than upload speeds (up to 1Mbps).
Your choice of connection depends entirely on your needs. EFM for example offers you high download and upload speeds of 20Mbps. However, many businesses do not require this type of speed.
So, who is ADSL broadband suitable for? Let me ask you:
- Are you bored with the slow download speeds provided by your mobile or through your telephone line using an old version ADSL?
- Are you frustrated by the length of time it takes to use on-line applications such as Xero, LinkedIn, Office 365 or access on-line storage like Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive?
- Are you annoyed when your e-mail takes forever to send large attachments to your cFTTClients?
Then it might be time that you upgraded from using your telephone line to broadband or move from ADSL to ADSL2+. You don’t need to have a fiber cable installed to get higher speeds. It can all be done through your existing phone line.
ADSL broadband is ideal for:
- Small offices with a few staff
- Employed or self-employed people who work from home
who require e-mail, internet and VPN (Virtual Private Network) access, i.e. access to a corporate intranet when you are working off-site.
Our ADSL2+ offering gives you many great features including:
- You will get faster download and upload speeds. ADSL2+ is a faster version of ADSL.
- It offers you a very reliable network. The network is configured to use alternate paths in the event of part of the networking failing.
- You will receive business class service and support. You can rely on our 15 years of experience in providing connectivity to businesses across the UK.
- Faster upload speeds are available to you. If you use virtual applications or on-line storage such as Dropbox or Google Drive, then we recommend that you use our “Annex-M” option to give your upload speeds a boost.
Choice of Options
You have a range of options to suit your needs including:
- 24-10 is our most basic option. This allows you to transfer 10GB/month at peak and 30Gb/month at off peaktimes. This low-cost package is just £19.90 per month (inc. VAT) and is suitable for those looking to save money who do not transfer much data.
- 24-U is our economy unlimited package. Download and upload as much data as you like for just £25.50 per month (inc. VAT). This offers you upload speeds of up to 1Mbps.
- 24-UM is our standard package which for £35 per month (inc. VAT) increases your upload speeds to 2.5Mbps. This is great for businesses that use virtual applications and/ or store lots of information on-line.
With all these features and choices available at a great price, why not contact us today on 0121 222 0500 and talk to one of our advisors. They will help you find the best ADSL solution for your business.