Preferably, the SwiftXmail service should be set-up on the iPhone or iPad using the auto-configuration utility. (See separate instructions.) The following instructions are provided if you need to set-up manually.
To set up your iPad to access Exchange ActiveSync, follow these steps:
1. On your iPhone or iPad's home screen, tap Settings.
2. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap Add Account.
4. Tap Microsoft Exchange.
5. Complete the following required fields:
Email (your full email address)
6. Tap Next.
7.Complete the following fields:
8. The following message will display: “Unable to verify account information.”
Change “Use SSL” to “Off.”
9. The iPhone will display a list of collaboration items to sync with Exchange ActiveSync. Choose from the list (usually All) and tap Done to initiate the first sync.