Short product description:
DN+DNSVPS - Provides Domain Name registration/transfer and a DNS Service.
DNSVPS - Provides a DNS Service for a domain which is registered elsewhere, and which you do not want to transfer in to us.
If you still don't know which product is the best for you please take a look at some examples below:
1. If you don't have any domain name yet and you want to buy one with Swift Internet and configure this domain name on your server, the choice is easy. DN+DNSVPS.
2. If you do have a domain name and you want to transfer this domain name to Swift Internet and configure it on your server, you have to choose DN+DNSVPS.
3. If you do have a domain name and you don't want to transfer this domain name to Swift Internet, you want to keep it keep it with the existing registrar, but you want to use our DNS servers and configure this domain name on your server you have to choose DNSVPS.
This description applies for both DN+DNSVPS and DNSVPS products
1. Login to your Plesk Control Panel as the administrator
2. Go to DOMAINS and click on the domain name you want to set DNS servers
3. Go to DNS SETTINGS
4. Make sure ns0.swiftinter.net and ns1.swiftinter.net are listed
5. If you can see they are listed, that means DNS zone transfer will be possible to our DNS servers and the configuration is correct
6. If they are not listed, please go to ADD RECORD on the top
7. From the drop-down list change RECORD TYPE from “A” to “NS”
8. In ENTER NAMESERVER put ns0.swiftinter.net and click OK
9. Now you should see a notify on the top on the yellow box where you need to click UPDATE
10. Now we need to repeat it again for ns1.swiftinter.net so go to ADD RECORD again
11. From the drop-down list change RECORD TYPE from “A” to “NS”
12. In ENTER NAMESERVER put ns1.swiftinter.net and click OK
13. Now you should see a notify on the top on the yellow box where you need to click UPDATE
14. The final screen should look like this one below, with ns0.swiftinter.net and ns1.swiftinter.net on the list