A Fibre Leased line provides resilient mission-critical connectivity with bandwidth options from 10 Mbps to 1 Gbps.
The bandwidth is “uncontended” meaning it’s not shared with other users on the same exchange, so the bandwidth is always consistent.
Leased line bandwidth is also “Symmetrical” meaning the Upstream and downstream bandwidth is equal. So for example a 100 Mbps leased line will allow 100 Mbps up and down concurrently. This is an advantage for applications requiring high performance upstream bandwidth such as VPN VoIP RDP.
A leased line provides a Guaranteed Service with a Service Level Agreement (SLA) in place with guaranteed fault fix times.
Complete the availability form to check availability and costs for all options.
100Mbps circuit features
- Symmetric, full duplex bandwidth provides the same bandwidth both upstream and downstream.
- High Performance with Zero Contention
- Reliable with SLA
- Fixed Cost
- 24x7x365 Service Level Agreement
- Pro-actively monitored 24×7 alerts to our engineers
- Bandwidth graphs
- Presented as Ethernet on RJ45
- 8 fixed IP addresses standard.(5 usable)
- Bandwidth available in 10Mb increments on 100Mb bearer
- Bandwidth re-grades have a lead-time of 10 working days, subject to exchange capacity.
- Installation lead-time is between 65 and 90 working days from order acceptance.
- No installation cost on 3 year contracts.
- Excess construction charges (ECC’s) may apply in some installations, subject to survey.